by Kristin Esser
Hosted by: Kristin Esser of Simply Everyday Handmade and Patty Dudek of Elm Street Quilts
When: The fun starts in February 2021, with block tutorials, linkups, prizes, community, and all the information you need to know to fall in love with hand piecing!
The pattern for the QAL is called Harmony because don’t we all need a little more Harmony in our lives after 2020? It’s perfect for both yardage and is fat quarter friendly.
The Harmony pattern is $10. It is a digital (PDF) pattern that includes:
- All the instructions for each unit, block construction, and final quilt top settings for wall hanging and throw quilt
- Templates for all quilt blocks (and rotary cutting instructions where possible)
- Coloring page
The pattern is available now and the QAL kicks off two weeks later on February 22, and it will run through June.
- Tips on using Templates – see the video
- Marking Stitching Lines – see the video
- The Running Stitch – see the video
- Sewing Seam Allowances– see the video
- Basic Block tutorials from Hand Pieced QAL 2019 – see the video playlist
- Flying Geese Stitch & Flip assembly option
- Square in a Square Stitch & Flip assembly option
- Sewing Blocks with Partial Seams – see the videos here and here
- Curves made easy – see the video
Stay in Touch and Join our Community:
- Join our Hand Pieced Quilt Along Facebook Group
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Follow Simply Everyday Handmade and Elm Street Quilts on Instagram
Check out these blog posts for more info: