It’s time to share your Harmony quilt tops! We have so enjoyed everyone’s enthusiasm for our pattern, and this hand piecing QAL. We can’t wait to see your quilt!
Thanks to our fabulous sponsors, we have assembled some amazing prizes and are excited to announce that there will be four Grand Prize winners!
The Grand Prizes:
- Prize #1: Iron Wow! – Oliso TG 1600 Smart iron
- Prize #2: Nifty Notions Package – Famore EZ snips, Jinny Beyer Perfect Piecer, Olfa prize package, and a Clover prize package
- Prize #3: Quilter’s Inspiration Package – Fat Quarter Shop $50 gift card, Quilter’s Dream queen size batting, Aurifil 50 wt. Large thread box, and a C&T publishing $75 gift card
- Prize #4: Let There Be Light! – Daylight Halo Go lamp
To Be Eligible For a Grand Prize:
- Share a photo of a completed quilt top (i.e. the flimsy) or a completed quilt in the link-up below or via email. All entries must be submitted by midnight June 30, 2021
- The quilt top must be entirely hand pieced
- Quilt tops must contain at least one Harmony block which visually matches the Harmony pattern
This link-up will be open until midnight PST, Wednesday, June 30, 2021. Winners will be chosen randomly and notified via email. Winners have 72 hours to claim their prize – if we don’t hear back, we will draw another name. Once winners have claimed their prize, this post will be updated with the winner’s names.
Photos can be shared from a blog, Flickr, or Pinterest and must include a link to Elm Street Quilts or Simple Handmade Everyday. Photos can also be shared via a public Instagram and must contain the tag #handpiecedqal and/or #harmonyhpqal Photos can also be unloaded directly into the link-up from your computer.
Don’t have a way to share? You can also email them to handpiecedqal at gmail dot com. Need instructions on how to link-up? See the tutorial!
We hope you take a few minutes to visit others and make new friends!
Please note – sharing a photo in the link-up gives Elm Street Quilts and Simple Handmade Everyday permission to feature a photo of your block on their sites. Full attribution will be given.
Thank you to our wonderful sponsors, who help make the Hand Pieced QAL more fun!
Looking for the Harmony pattern?
HAND PIECING RESOURCES
- Check out the whole Hand Piecing Basics video playlist on YouTube.
- Patty has many written tutorials from the original Hand Pieced QAL.