In this episode, I chat about a way to make time for all the crafty hobbies: quilting, knitting, cross stitch, and, hand sewing, a quilt pattern giveaway, and thinking about the holidays.
(Note: This giveaway is not closed) If you would like to enter to win the quilt patterns, let me know in the comments if you are interested in Group 1, Group 2, or both! (Pictures of the quilt patterns are below.)
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
- 2017 Patchwork Quilt Along quilt that I am hand piecing
- Scrappiness is Happiness Quilt Along info
- Scrappiness is Happiness quilt book
- Make and Decorate with Stephanie podcast
- A Quilting Life Christmas Guide from Sherri McConnell
- Simply Half Yards Quilt Book
Quilt Pattern Giveaways
(All images courtesy of Fat Quarter Shop)
Cross Stitch Links
- Autumn Love Cross Stitch Pattern
- Stitch Cards Set N
- Frosty Typeface Pattern
- Flea Market Flowers Pattern
Inexpensive places to get books
- Stranger Things
- My Life is Murder
- Derry Girls
- Elementary Wrap by Purl Soho
- Fortnum & Mason Elderflower, Strawberry, and Rose tea
- The Empty Nest Chronicles blog – a new venture with my friend Frances!
Show your support for the podcast by considering supporting our sponsors.
Thanks to Fat Quarter Shop for sponsoring the podcast!
Join the Simple Handmade Everyday Facebook group.
Check out my Amazon page for all my recommendations.
The Simple Handmade Everyday theme song was written and performed by Jonah Esser. Thanks Jonah!