In this episode, I chat about quilting plans, cross stitch finishes, a Three Pines TV show, and getting ready for the holidays.
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
- Jolly Bar Book Vol. 4
- Jolly Box 2022 Limited Edition Mystery Quilting Box Reservation
- Southern Charm Quilts Migration quilt
- Handmade Holiday Bazaar (use this link or the code kristinhhb22 to get $20 off!)
Cross Stitch Links
- Autumn Garden
- Stitch Card Set N
- Stitch Card Set M
- Three Pines Pattern
- Clearly Perfect Project Bag pattern by Minki Kim (below)
- These Precious Days by Ann Patchett
- Stitches in Crime series by ACF Bookens (books 7-9)
- The Simple Life by Rhonda Hetzel
Inexpensive places to get books
- Derry Girls
- Lincoln Lawyer
- Enola Holmes 2
- Three Pines
- Elementary Wrap by Purl Soho
- Harney & Sons Paris tea
- The Empty Nest Chronicles blog – a new venture with my friend Frances!
- Advent Cleaning inspirational blog post
Show your support for the podcast by considering supporting our sponsors.
Thanks to Fat Quarter Shop for sponsoring the podcast!
Join the Simple Handmade Everyday Facebook group.
Check out my Amazon page for all my recommendations.
The Simple Handmade Everyday theme song was written and performed by Jonah Esser. Thanks Jonah!