In this episode, I chat about my trip to Italy, quilt projects I’m pondering, a little cross stitch, and transitioning to fall.
Note: This giveaway is now closed. If you would like to enter to win the Lori Holt 2023 planner, just leave a comment on this blog post.
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
- Christmastime Mystery Quilt Along supply page
- Scrappiness is Happiness Quilt Along info
- Scrappiness is Happiness quilt book
- Support Group Quilt Along info
- Support Group supply page
- Only One quilt pattern
- Lori Holt 2023 planner
Cross Stitch Links
- Christmastime Mystery Stitch Along supply page
- Support Group cross stitch pattern (floss pack and floss keeper)
- Cut, Press, Sew cross stitch pattern
- Santa Typeface cross stitch pattern
Minki Kim’s YouTube channel
Inexpensive places to get books
- A Place to Call Home
- Darby and Joan
- Queens of Mystery
- The Time Traveler’s Wife
- Better Call Saul
- Harney & Son’s Cherry Blossom tea
- The Empty Nest Chronicles blog – a new venture with my friend Frances!
Show your support for the podcast by considering supporting our sponsors.
Thanks to Fat Quarter Shop for sponsoring the podcast!
Join the Simple Handmade Everyday Facebook group.
Check out my Amazon page for all my recommendations.
The Simple Handmade Everyday theme song was written and performed by Jonah Esser. Thanks Jonah!