In this episode, I chat about the Hand Pieced QAL, a bunch of book reviews, my new favorite show, and how to store recipes.
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
- Boro & Sashiko, Harmonious Imperfection: The Art of Japanese Mending & Stitching by Shannon & Jason Mullett-Bowlsby
- Dutch House by Ann Patchett
- The Secret, Book, and Scone Society by Ellery Adams
- The Whispered Word by Ellery Adams
- The Book of Candlelight by Ellery Adams
- 24/6: The Power of Unplugging One Day a Week by Tiffany Shlain
TV shows mentioned:
- All Creatures Great and Small
- Miss Scarlet and the Duke
- Wanda Vision
Join the Simple Handmade Everyday Facebook group.
Check out my Amazon page for all my recommendations.
The Simple Handmade Everyday theme song was written and performed by Jonah Esser. Thanks Jonah!