In this episode, I chat about the new year, some new sewing and quilting products I’m enjoying, book reviews, and some health goals for 2021.
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
- The Lost Quilter by Jennifer Chiaverini
- The Nature of the Beast by Louise Penny
- Sew Home in the Kitchen by Abigail American Bennett
- Harriet’s Journey
Adult Paint by Numbers Kits:
Latte Making Supplies:
TV shows mentioned:
- Janet King
- George Gently
- The Mandalorian
- Lord of the Rings trilogy
- Psych 2
- Sunday Basket
- Hand Pieced Quilt Along Facebook Group
- Free Motion Quilting Academy Course
- Powersheets Goal Planners
- Pahla B weight training videos
- Jason Fung intermittent fasting YouTube channel
Join the Simple Handmade Everyday Facebook group.
Check out my Amazon page for all my recommendations.
The Simple Handmade Everyday theme song was written and performed by Jonah Esser. Thanks Jonah!