In this episode, I chat about getting started on a new quilt along, scrap quilting, sewing room organization, a knitting book review, and some new TV shows.
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
- Sew Scrappy Spools QAL
- Bountiful Charity QAL Info
- QuiltFiction’s new membership site and Friendship Album 1934 Forget-Me-Not podcast
- Lori Holt blog post on scrap saving system
- Target Y-weave baskets for scraps
- Scrappiness is Happiness quilt pattern book
- Great Granny Square quilt pattern book
- Jolly Jabber Quilt Alongs
- Quiltfiction Quilt Along
- Just Get it Done 21-day Declutter Challenge video playlist
Cross Stitch Links
Knitting Wraps in the Round: 21 Inspired Shawls, Scarves, and Stoles by Andrea Brauneis
Inexpensive places to get books
- Murder in Provence
- Jack Ryan
- Peaky Blinders
- Harney & Sons Black Currant tea
- The Empty Nest Chronicles blog – a new venture with my friend Frances!
Show your support for the podcast by considering supporting our sponsors.
Thanks to Fat Quarter Shop for sponsoring the podcast!
Join the Simple Handmade Everyday Facebook group.
Check out my Amazon page for all my recommendations.
The Simple Handmade Everyday theme song was written and performed by Jonah Esser. Thanks Jonah!