In this episode, I chat about a new quilt along, cross stitch projects, and an all-around catch-up!
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
- Sew Scrappy Spools QAL
- Bountiful Charity QAL Info
- QuiltFiction’s new membership site and Friendship Album 1934 Forget-Me-Not podcast
- A Quilting Life Planner and Workbook (only $9.90!)
- A Quilting Life Mystery Block of the Month info
I’m loving the new Oliso items!
- Ironing board cover (comes in three colors: yellow, blue, gray)
- Iron Storage bag (regular-size iron)
- Iron Storage bag (mini iron)
- Felt Pressing MultiMats
Cross Stitch Links
- Plum Street Sampler Autumn Cottage
- Flea Market Flowers by Lori Holt
- Prairie Schooler Mini Santa ornaments
- Un-Stitcher– a very cool little tool!
Inexpensive places to get books
- Glass Onion
- No Time to Die
- Meyerowitz Stories
- Three Pines
- Magpie Murders
- Scarlett and the Duke
- All Creatures Great and Small
- Madam Blanc Christmas Special
- Peaky Blinders
- Make and Decorate Podcast
- Harney & Sons Black Currant tea
- The Empty Nest Chronicles blog – a new venture with my friend Frances!
Show your support for the podcast by considering supporting our sponsors.
Thanks to Fat Quarter Shop for sponsoring the podcast!
Join the Simple Handmade Everyday Facebook group.
Check out my Amazon page for all my recommendations.
The Simple Handmade Everyday theme song was written and performed by Jonah Esser. Thanks Jonah!