I’m back from an unexpected podcast break with lots of quilting and cross-stitch plans!
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
- Sew Scrappy Spools QAL
- Home Again Quilt Along
- Great Granny Square quilt pattern book
- Thatched fabric line
- Sarah Goer Quilts (modern quilting inspiration and classes)
- Summer Memories Quilt & Cross Stitch Book by Susan Ache (check out the gorgeous images below!)
Cross Stitch Links
- Xstitch the Rainbow on IG
- Tea Time SAL silk floss and patterns
- Plum Street Sampler Autumn Cottage
- Flea Market Flowers by Lori Holt
Inexpensive places to get books
- The Banshees of Inisherin
- Operation Fortune: Ruse de guerre
- Forks Over Knives
- Peaky Blinders
- Line of Duty
- Mount Pleasant
- Harney & Sons Black Currant tea (may favorite!)
- The Empty Nest Chronicles blog – a new venture with my friend Frances!
Show your support for the podcast by considering supporting our sponsors.
Join the Simple Handmade Everyday Facebook group.
Check out my Amazon page for all my recommendations.
The Simple Handmade Everyday theme song was written and performed by Jonah Esser. Thanks Jonah!