In this episode, I chat about a couple quilt finishes, a new quilting zine, a favorite podcast, and YouTube channel.
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
My Sunshine and Shadows scrap quilt. I have conflicted feelings about it.
- Quilts for Scrap Lovers book (Sunshine and Shadows quilt pattern)
- Cabin Valley Quilt
- Rockin’ Around quilt pattern
- Modern quilting IG account favorites
- Hands All Around Quilt Zine by Frances O. Dowell
- Happy School by Julie Gordon
- The Quilter’s Apprentice by Jennifer Chiaverini
- The Maid by Nita Prose
- Forest of Vanishing Stars by Kristin Harmel
- Quilts for Scrap Lovers by Judy Gauthier
Shows and Movies
Thanks to our newest sponsor Silk and Sonder!
Silk and Sonder is a monthly journal subscription that is inspired by positive psychology, bullet journal techniques, and proven self-help layout and includes guided prompts, wellness trackers, and dated calendar spreads for easy introspection, creativity, and focus.
Use this link and the code SHE15 for 15% off!
Join the Simple Handmade Everyday Facebook group.
Check out my Amazon page for all my recommendations.
The Simple Handmade Everyday theme song was written and performed by Jonah Esser. Thanks Jonah!