In this episode, I chat about a new focus for my quilting projects this year, knitting for charity, and I completely geek out over the book the Lazy Genius Kitchen.
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
- Christmastime Mystery Sew Along Quilt Kit Reservation
- Merrymaking fabric line by Gingiber
- Harmony quilt pattern
- Free Irish Chain quilt pattern
- Knots of Love
- Brandye Beanie (this is the pattern I’m knitting)
- Hats for Sailors
- Interchangeable needles from Knit Picks
- Hems and Homicide by Elizabeth Penny
- Round Robin by Jennifer Chiaverini
- The Cruelest Month by Louise Penny
- The Lazy Genius Kitchen by Kendra Adachi
Shows and Movies
Show your support for the podcast by considering support our sponsors.
Thanks to our sponsor Silk and Sonder!
Silk and Sonder is a monthly journal subscription that is inspired by positive psychology, bullet journal techniques, and proven self-help layout and includes guided prompts, wellness trackers, and dated calendar spreads for easy introspection, creativity, and focus.
Use this link and the code SHE15 for 15% off!
Join the Simple Handmade Everyday Facebook group.
Check out my Amazon page for all my recommendations.
The Simple Handmade Everyday theme song was written and performed by Jonah Esser. Thanks Jonah!