In this episode, I chat about using creativity to overcome a funk, QuiltCon, improv hand quilting, and starting a cutting garden.
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
- The Little Shop of Found Things by Paula Brackston
- The Huntress by Kate Quinn
- Exercise for Better Bones by Margaret Martin
Shows and Movies
- This is Us
- Only Murders in the Building (Hulu)
- Mango Ginger tea
- Floret Farm Winter Mini Course on starting seeds
- Olive and June mani and/or pedi system (use this link and the code SIMPLE20 for 20% off of any set)
Thanks to our newest sponsor Silk and Sonder!
Silk and Sonder is a monthly journal subscription that is inspired by positive psychology, bullet journal techniques, and proven self-help layout and includes guided prompts, wellness trackers, and dated calendar spreads for easy introspection, creativity, and focus.
Use this link and the code SHE15 for 15% off!
Join the Simple Handmade Everyday Facebook group.
Check out my Amazon page for all my recommendations.
The Simple Handmade Everyday theme song was written and performed by Jonah Esser. Thanks Jonah!