In this episode, I chat about a new table topper quilting project, the Oliso TG1600 Pro Plus iron, and fun collaboration with a fellow podcaster
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
More Fat Quarter Shop Links:
- It’s Sew Emma quilt patterns: Evening Primrose and Zurich (enter the giveaway for these patterns here)
- Modern Background Even More Paper fabric by Zen Chic
Thanks to our newest sponsor Silk and Sonder!
Silk and Sonder is a monthly journal subscription that is inspired by positive psychology, bullet journal techniques, and proven self-help layout and includes guided prompts, wellness trackers, and dated calendar spreads for easy introspection, creativity, and focus.
Learn more here and use the code SHE15 for 15% off!
My previous Oliso iron review is here.
- The Rose Code by Kate Quinn
- Light a Penny Candle by Maeve Binchy
- Murder in the Mystery Suite by Ellery Adams
- BookBub (a great place for inexpensive e-books)
Shows and Movies
- Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
- Steve Jobs
- Fishermen Friends
- All Creatures Great and Small
- The Woman in the Window
- The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window
- Citron Green tea
- Make and Decorate podcast by Stephanie Socha
- Tweezer Guru tweezers
- Olive and June mani and/or pedi system (use this link and the code SIMPLE20 for 20% off of any set)
Join the Simple Handmade Everyday Facebook group.
Check out my Amazon page for all my recommendations.
The Simple Handmade Everyday theme song was written and performed by Jonah Esser. Thanks Jonah!