In this episode, I chat about a new quilt I’m excited about, my on-again-off-again knitting obsession, a fun pottery kit, lots of books, and how to organize your finances in a binder.
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
Fabric Kit from Simply Love Fabrics
- Transform Your Scrap: The Treasure Box Block from Creative Spark
- Crazy Sock Lady sock tutorial video
- Weightloss for Quilters podcast by Dara Tomasson
- 10 Day Challenge on the Simple Handmade Everyday Facebook Group
- Olive and June – use the code SIMPLE20 for 20% off any mani or pedi system!
Pottery with a Purpose kit (I’ll post our pinch pots after we paint them)
- Just One Charm Pack Quilts by Cheryl Brickey
- The Lost and Found Book Shop: A Novel by Susan Wiggs
- The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes
- Distant Shores by Kristin Hannah
- The Paper Solution by Lisa Woodruff
- The Madness of Crowds: A Novel by Louise Penny
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab
Financial Binder from Organize 365
Sunday Basket system
Join the Simple Handmade Everyday Facebook group.
Check out my Amazon page for all my recommendations.
The Simple Handmade Everyday theme song was written and performed by Jonah Esser. Thanks Jonah!