In this episode, I chat about hand quilting, sock knitting, and a bunch of fun summer reads.
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
- Holly Grove Threads IG accout
- Midlife Quilter IG account
- Harney & Sons tea
- Tea Leaves sweater knitting pattern
- Stroll yarn from Knit Picks
- Momma Strong
- The Galveston Diet
- Olive and June – use the code SIMPLE20 for 20% off any mani or pedi system!
- Life Reimagined by Barbara Bradely Hagerty
- The Restoration of Celia Fairchild by Marie Bostwick
- Confessions from a Quilting Circle by Maisey Yates
- In Stitchness and in Health by Reagan Davis
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab
TV Shows and Movies
Join the Simple Handmade Everyday Facebook group.
Check out my Amazon page for all my recommendations.
The Simple Handmade Everyday theme song was written and performed by Jonah Esser. Thanks Jonah!