In this episode, I chat about improv quilting, some fun summer reads, and continuing to invest in yourself this summer.
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
- Brushstrokes Quilt Pattern (shine up for Shiners View’s newsletter and it will be sent to you as a free pattern)
- Scrappy Trip Around the World quilt pattern
- EverEmblem quilt labels
- Rainbow Granny Square QAL is hosted on this Instragram account
- Artful Improv class on Creative Spark
- Olive and June manicure set. Use the code SIMPLE20 for 20% off any mani or pedi system!) Or use the code VACAY to get 20% off everything until July 18.
- Fashion Fix
- Nothing Ventured by Jeffrey Archer
- Hidden in Plain Sight by Jeffrey Archer
- Turn a Blind Eye by Jeffery Archer
- Life Reimagined by Barbara Bradely Hagerty
- The Restoration of Celia Fairchild by Marie Bostwick
TV Shows and Movies
- Brokenwood Mysteries (on Acorn)
- Land Girls
- Madam Secretary
Join the Simple Handmade Everyday Facebook group.
Check out my Amazon page for all my recommendations.
The Simple Handmade Everyday theme song was written and performed by Jonah Esser. Thanks Jonah!