In this episode, I chat about slow quilting progress, sock knitting, some fun reads, a new favorite TV show, and tweaking your environment to optimize for working and learning from home.
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
Join the Simple Handmade Everyday Facebook group.
Scrappy Trip Quilt Pattern by Woodberry Way
I’m using a jelly roll from this line: Cottonvill Bloom
Shape Cut Ruler by June Tailor
Stripology by Create Grides
The vanilla sock pattern I use from Susan B. Anderson
TV shows mentioned:
- Madame Secretary
- Doc Martin
- Rosamunde Pilcher’s Shades of Love
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- Teatime Pastries & Punishments by Leigann Dobbs
- The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michele Richardson
- The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
Check out my Amazon page for all my recommendations.
The Simple Handmade Everyday theme song was written and performed by Jonah Esser. Thanks Jonah!