In this episode I chat about the improv quilting workshop I attended, a few books I’m excited about and a fun new show.
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
Thanks to Fat Quarter Shop for sponsoring the podcast!
Harney and Sons English Breakfast loose leaf tea
Improv Handbook by Sherri L. Wood
Here are the latest blocks in the Hand Pieced QAL:
- Simple Abundance by Sarah Van Breathnanch
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
- Keep the Home Fires Burning e-book
- Rachael Ray 30 Minute Meals
- The Art of Simple Food by Alice Waters
TV shows I talked about:
Check out my Amazon page for all my recommendations.
The Simple Handmade Everyday theme song was written and performed by Jonah Esser.