In this episode, I chat about a big sewing room rearrange and declutter, some fun TV shows, and lots of home projects. Scroll down for info on a quilting pattern giveaway!
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
Not the best pictures, but I promised to post my newly rearranged sewing space. There is still some work to be done, but it feels so much more organized and usable now!
- 21-Day Sewing Room Declutter Challenge from Just Get It Done Quilts
- Juki TL Common User Errors video by Juki Junkies
- Fat Quarter Shop Spring Cleaning Sale
Cross Stitch Links
- Lor Holt Stitch Cards Set O and Set P
- Tea Time SAL silk floss and patterns
- Flea Market Flowers by Lori Holt
- Cafe by the Sea by Jenny Colgan
- Aida Time by EFC Booens
Inexpensive places to get books
- The Good Fight
- All Creatures Great and Small
- Happy Valley
- Sheet pan dinners: Change Your Life Chicken and Roasted Veggie & Sausage Power Bowls
- Harney & Sons Black Currant tea (my favorite!)
- The Empty Nest Chronicles blog – a new venture with my friend Frances!
I’m doing three quilt pattern giveaways this episode! Leave a comment telling me which giveaway items you are interested in (1,2,3–you can list them all or just the ones you want)
Show your support for the podcast by considering supporting our sponsors.
Thanks to Fat Quarter Shop for sponsoring the podcast!
You can find quilting fabric and quilting supplies for your project at Fat Quarter Shop.
Join the Simple Handmade Everyday Facebook group.
Check out my Amazon page for all my recommendations.
The Simple Handmade Everyday theme song was written and performed by Jonah Esser. Thanks Jonah!