In this episode, I chat about starting a new quilt, my new cross stitch obsession, and a 10 day challenge! Be sure to enter the giveaway for Zest Tea at the bottom of this post!
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
- Christmastime Mystery Sew Along info page
- Great Granny Squared Along blog post
- Great Granny Squared pattern book
- Mad for Plaid Project bag
- Lori Holt design board video:
Cross Stitch Links
- Fat Quarter Shop Floss Tube YouTube Channel
- Cross Stitch University Playlist
- Here is the first “Getting Started” video
- House of Unexpected Sisters by Alexander McCall Smith
- Publishable by Death by ACF Bookens
- A Trick of the Light by Louise Penny
- Survival Mom by Lisa Bedford
- Silk and Sonder Workshops (including a $5 discount!)
- Join the Simple Handmade Everyday Facebook group so that you can join the 10 Day Challenge!
Zest Tea Giveaway!
Enter to win a sample pack of Zest Tea goodies! Delicious high caffeine tea!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Show your support for the podcast by considering supporting our sponsors.
Thanks to our sponsor Silk and Sonder!
Silk and Sonder is a monthly journal subscription that is inspired by positive psychology, bullet journal techniques, and proven self-help layout and includes guided prompts, wellness trackers, and dated calendar spreads for easy introspection, creativity, and focus.
Use this link and the code SHE15 for 15% off!
Join the Simple Handmade Everyday Facebook group.
Check out my Amazon page for all my recommendations.
The Simple Handmade Everyday theme song was written and performed by Jonah Esser. Thanks Jonah!