In this episode, I chat about a new table topper quilting project, knitting lots of hats, and the new Downtown Abbey movie.
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
- Tantalizing Table Topper Project (+ Giveaway!)
- Great Granny Squared Along blog post
- Great Granny Squared pattern book
- Harmony quilt pattern
- Book Club quilt pattern
- Mad for Plaid Project bag
- Book Woman of Troubles Creek by Kim Michele Richardson
- Round Robin by Jennifer Chiaverini
- Telling Tales by Ann Cleeves
- Raven Black by Ann Cleeves
- Overboard by Sara Paretsky
- The Lazy Genius Kitchen by Kendra Adachi
- Half Baked Harvest Every Day Cookbook
Shows and Movies
Show your support for the podcast by considering support our sponsors.
Thanks to our sponsor Silk and Sonder!
Silk and Sonder is a monthly journal subscription that is inspired by positive psychology, bullet journal techniques, and proven self-help layout and includes guided prompts, wellness trackers, and dated calendar spreads for easy introspection, creativity, and focus.
Use this link and the code SHE15 for 15% off!
Join the Simple Handmade Everyday Facebook group.
Check out my Amazon page for all my recommendations.
The Simple Handmade Everyday theme song was written and performed by Jonah Esser. Thanks Jonah!