In this episode, I chat about dropping my youngest off at college and the transition to the empty nest! Also, all the journaling, quilting, knitting, and reading that it takes to cope with that!
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
Thanks to Fat Quarter Shop for sponsoring the podcast!
Enjoy an eternal spring with the Rose in Bloom Block of the Month Quilt by Vanessa Goertzen of Lella Boutique!
Sink and Sonder Journal: Use the code SHE15 at checkout for a 15% discount!
- Paris tea from Harney & Sons
- Elementary Wrap from Purl Soho
- Transform Your Scraps: The Treasure Box Block from Creative Spark
- Olive and June – use the code SIMPLE20 for 20% off any mani or pedi system!
- Slow: Simple Living for a Frantic World by Brooke McAlary
- Turn a Blind Eye: A Detective William Warwick Novel by Jeffrey Archer
- Call the Midwife
- My Life is Murder
Join the Simple Handmade Everyday Facebook group.
Check out my Amazon page for all my recommendations.
The Simple Handmade Everyday theme song was written and performed by Jonah Esser. Thanks Jonah!