In this episode, I do a big catch-up chat about not having any quilting ideas, other creative pursuits. fun summer books to read, and some self-care ideas.
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
The quilted Harmony hand pieced throw-sized quilt.
- Galveston Diet
- Deanna Cenzano longarm quilting
- Pottery with a Purpose
- Plan to Quilt Planner (use code SIMPLE for a discount)
- IKEA Alex desk
- Olive and June manicure set (I got a discount code! Use SIMPLE20 for 20% off any mani or pedi system!)
- 99 Machine Quilting Designs by Christa Watson
- Knitorious Mystery Series
- Nothing Ventured by Jeffrey Archer
- Hidden in Plain Sight by Jeffrey Archer
- Effortless by Greg McKeown
- Organization is a Learnable Skill by Lisa Woodruff
- A Field Guide to Color
TV Shows and Movies
- Brokenwood Mysteries (on Acorn)
- Miss Fisher Modern Mysteries
- Land Girls
Join the Simple Handmade Everyday Facebook group.
Check out my Amazon page for all my recommendations.
The Simple Handmade Everyday theme song was written and performed by Jonah Esser. Thanks Jonah!