In this episode, I get all caught up on the last month or so! Lots of quilty talk, including quilting books and classes, luxury irons, fun books and organizational tips, and a new favorite mystery show.
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
Thanks to Fat Quarter Shop for sponsoring the podcast!
Check out the Designer Mystery Quilt Fest!
Share your past Designer Mystery quilts on Instagram with the hashtag #FQSQuiltFest and #DesignerMysteryBOM
Mindful Morning Tea Blend by Plum Deluxe
Harmony Hand Pieced QAL quilt
- Artful Improv class by Cindy Grisdela
- Only One quilt pattern by Orange Dot Quilts
- Oliso TG1600 Pro Plus iron
- Sunday Basket
- Organize 365 Sunday Basket podcast episode (episode 100)
- Organize 365 podcast (episode 382) about making “Launch Binders” for your kids
- Chrome Library extension
- Link to a lot of good recipes in the SHE Facebook group
- Chirp audiobooks
- Design Make Quilt Modern by Heather Black
- One Block Wonder Panel Quilts by Maxine Rosenthal and Nancy Miller
- Shop on Main by Carolyn Brown
- The Sewing Machine by Natalie Fergie
- The Paper Solution by Lisa Woodruff
- The House at Tyneford by Natasha Solomons
- The Next Right Thing Journal by Emily P. Freeman
TV Shows and Movies
- Brokenwood Mysteries (on Acorn)
Join the Simple Handmade Everyday Facebook group.
Check out my Amazon page for all my recommendations.
The Simple Handmade Everyday theme song was written and performed by Jonah Esser. Thanks Jonah!