In this episode, I chat about quilting and other sewing projects, digging back into gardening and homemaking, and some listener Q&A.
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
Thanks to Fat Quarter Shop for sponsoring the podcast!
Join the Designer Mystery Block of the Month Club! Get all the details here.
Find all about the Hand Pieced Quilt Along here. Here is the Harmony Pattern:
Tank top patterns that I’m considering
- Phoebe tank
- Basic Linen Tank
- Here is the tank from the Not Perfect Linen IG account that made me want to make my own
Spa Day Facecloth pattern on Ravelry
- Down to Earth by Rhonda Hetzel
- Growing Season by Melanie Lageschulte
- Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon
- The Next Right Thing Journal by Emily P. Freeman
- Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day
TV show mentioned:
Join the Simple Handmade Everyday Facebook group.
Check out my Amazon page for all my recommendations.
The Simple Handmade Everyday theme song was written and performed by Jonah Esser. Thanks Jonah!