In this episode, I chat about current quilting projects, hand sewing, an online improv quilting class review, and new show and book recommendations.
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
Ugly Sweater Cross Stitch Pattern by Kid Giddy
- All Change by Elizabeth Jane Howard
- Cazalet Chronicles series by Elizabeth Jane Howard
- Shadow and Light: A Journey into Advent by Tsh Oxenrider
- The Christmas Boutique by Jennifer Chiaverini
TV shows mentioned:
- 800 Words
- Queen’s Gambit
- Lord of the Rings trilogy
Here is the video that made me want to support Sandgrens. They are handmade!
Join the Simple Handmade Everyday Facebook group.
Check out my Amazon page for all my recommendations.
The Simple Handmade Everyday theme song was written and performed by Jonah Esser. Thanks Jonah!