In this episode, I chat about finishing a quilt top, starting a new “beginners improv” quilt, a lovely new fabric line, and a new organizing/productivity system called the Sunday Basket.
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
Egentid tea from Ikea
Off to the longarm quilter! Deanna Cenzano over at Sewing Blue.
Idyllic fabric by Minki Kim
- Labor of Love by Sherri McConnell
- Cozy: The Art of Arranging Yourself in the World by Isabel Gillies
- Truly, Madly, Guilty by Liane Moriarty
- The Sewing Machine by Natalie Fergie
- Bury Your Dead by Louise Penny
Out of the Ordinary Podcast all about Louise Penny books
TV shows mentioned:
Join the Simple Handmade Everyday Facebook group.
Check out my Amazon page for all my recommendations.
The Simple Handmade Everyday theme song was written and performed by Jonah Esser. Thanks Jonah!