In this episode, I chat about several quilt finishes! Also much talk about masks, quilt labels, fun quizzes, and a new podcast.
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
Pinhead Gunpowder Green Tea by Positively Tea Co.
Longarm quilting by Sewing Blue: Deanna Cenzano Longarm Quilter
The mask Minki made me:
Quilt labels from Border City Quilts. Use the code SHE10 to save 10% in her shop!
Pretty Playtime Quilt–off to a good home:
Take the quiz to find out which quilting motif you are:
- The Obesity Code by Dr. Jason Fung
- The Lost Girls of Paris by Pam Jenoff
- The New Laurel’s Kitchen by Laurel Robertson
- An Everlasting Meal by Tamar Adler
- Beneath Missouri Stars by Carol Dean Jones
- Color, Thread, and Free-Motion Quilting by Teri Lucas
- Sensational Quilts for Scrap Lovers by Judy Gauthier
- The Ultimate Guide to Rulerwork Quilting by Amanda Murphy
- More Happy Quilter Variety Puzzles by Gailen Runge
Movies/Podcasts shows mentioned:
- A Place to Call Home
- Weightloss for Busy Physicians (trust me!) Episode 7
- My Creative Corner3
- The Off-Kilter Quilt
- Hip to Be a Square
Join the Simple Handmade Everyday Facebook group.
Check out my Amazon page for all my recommendations.
The Simple Handmade Everyday theme song was written and performed by Jonah Esser. Thanks Jonah!