This link-up will be open for one week – until Thursday, May 21 (4 am ET/1 am PT). You are welcome to share any and all of the blocks you completed this week. When this link-up closes, a new one will open so please don’t worry if you fall behind.
For tips on piecing the Emma block, check out this post.
This week’s sponsor is Stella Lighting!
One lucky winner will receive a Stella Edge Light.
The Stella Edge is designed for maximum durability and traveling capabilities. The Tri-Spectrum Technology which allows users to easily change their light from a warm spectrum similar to incandescent lights, to a natural white similar to sunlight, to a cool white similar to moonlight. The 5-level dimming allows varying light intensities down to 10% of the maximum output.
Photos can be shared from a blog, Flickr, or Pinterest and much include a link to Elm Street Quilts or Simple Handmade Everyday. Photos can also be shared via a public Instagram and must contain the tag #handpiecedqal and/or #bookclubqal.
Don’t have a way to share? You can also email them to email@example.com. Need instructions on how to link-up? Here’s the tutorial!
Blocks shared must follow the guidelines below to be eligible to win a prize.
We hope you take a few minutes to visit others and make new friends!
Please note – sharing a photo in the link-up gives Elm Street Quilts and Simple Handmade Everyday permission to feature a photo of your block on their sites. Full attribution will be given.
- Blocks must be entirely hand pieced.
- Block must visually match a block from the Book Club: Hand Pieced QAL pattern. Blocks can also be made a different size.
- Finished blocks can be shared in any link-up but can only be shared once. Duplicates will be disqualified.
- Multiple blocks created by one quilter may be shared in the same link-up.
- Winners will be chosen randomly and notified via email. Winners have 72 hours to claim their prize – if we don’t hear back, we will draw another name. Once winners have claimed their prize, the link-up post will be updated with the winner’s name.
I invite you to join our growing community for the Hand Pieced QAL over on Facebook–it’s a great way to interact with like-minded people and share our love for quilting and handwork.
And don’t forget to sign up for the Hand Pieced QAL newsletter to make sure that you don’t miss any posts!
Haven’t yet purchased the pattern? Get your copy here!