This link-up will be open for one week – until Thursday, March 26 (4 am ET/1 am PT). You are welcome to share any and all of the blocks you completed this week. When this link-up closes, a new one will open (magic!) so please don’t worry if you fall behind.
This week’s prize is an Oliso mini iron!
Meet the Oliso project iron. Designed just for sewing, quilting + crafting. With the power of a full sized iron in a compact and lightweight design, the Oliso project iron fits right next to your sewing machine or in your travel bag. The Oliso project iron comes with a solemate so you can leave your Oliso project iron in the face down position.
Photos can be shared from a blog, Flickr, or Pinterest and much include a link to Elm Street Quilts or Simple Handmade Everyday. Photos can also be shared via a public Instagram and must contain the tag #handpiecedqal and/or #bookclubqal.
Don’t have a way to share? You can also email them to email@example.com. Need instructions on how to link-up? Here’s the tutorial!
Blocks shared must follow the guidelines below to be eligible to win a prize.
We hope you take a few minutes to visit others and make new friends!
Please note – sharing a photo in the link-up gives Elm Street Quilts and Simple Handmade Everyday permission to feature a photo of your block on their sites. Full attribution will be given.
- Blocks must be entirely hand pieced.
- Block must visually match a block from the Book Club: Hand Pieced QAL pattern. Blocks can also be made a different size.
- Finished blocks can be shared in any link-up but can only be shared once. Duplicates will be disqualified.
- Multiple blocks created by one quilter may be shared in the same link-up.
- Winners will be chosen randomly and notified via email. Winners have 72 hours to claim their prize – if we don’t hear back, we will draw another name. Once winners have claimed their prize, the link-up post will be updated with the winner’s name.
I invite you to join our growing community for the Hand Pieced QAL over on Facebook–it’s a great way to interact with like-minded people and share our love for quilting and handwork.
And don’t forget to sign up for the Hand Pieced QAL newsletter to make sure that you don’t miss any posts!
Haven’t yet purchased the pattern? Get your copy here!