In this episode, I chat about the Hand Pieced Quilt Along, quilting a small project, coronavirus mania, and some great book and show recommendations.
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
Thanks to Fat Quarter Shop for sponsoring the podcast!
Butter Churn Basics by Kim Diehl–20% off
Join the Simple Handmade Everyday Facebook group.
Harney and Sons Dragon Jasmine Pearls tea (I forgot to talk about it!)
Patchwork Gifts by Elise Baek
Binding the Sweet Confetti quilt with Someday fabric by Minki Kim.
- The Alice Network by Kate Quinn
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- The Shell Seekers by Rosamunde Pilcher
- The Scarlet Feather by Maeve Binchy
- Quilt Modern Curves & Bold Stripes by Heather Black and Daisy Aschehoug
TV shows mentioned:
Check out my Amazon page for all my recommendations.
The Simple Handmade Everyday theme song was written and performed by Jonah Esser. Thanks Jonah!