In this episode I chat a few quilty projects, my usual book and show recommendations, and a new discovery on YouTube.
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
Thanks to Fat Quarter Shop for sponsoring the podcast!
Plum Deluxe teas Kitchen Table Blend Black Tea
Love Flying Geese book
Shows I talked about:
Books I talked about:
- Square Foot Gardening by Mel Bartholomew
- Murder at the Vicarage by Agatha
- Lessons from Madame Chic: 20 Stylish Secrets I Learned While Living in Paris by Jennifer L. Scott
- At Home with Madame Chic: Becoming a Connoisseur of Daily Life by Jennifer L. Scott
Great IG account for book recommendations: @janegirl1775
- The Daily Connoisseur
- Faith and Flour
- Inspired by Nikki
- Here’s are some examples of a “cleaning videos” here and here.
Check out my Amazon page for all my recommendations.
The Simple Handmade Everyday theme song was written and performed by Jonah Esser.