In this episode I talk about quilting plans for 2019, a bunch of book recommendations, and thoughts about transitioning into the holidays.
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
Eat, Drink and Be Ugly fabric by Sandy Gervais
(click image for a closer look)
Info on the Hand Pieced QAL can be found here
- Bookshop on the Corner by Jenny Colgan
- The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
- Kingdom of the Blind by Louise Penny
- Winter Solstice by Rosamunde Plicher
Jamestown show on PBS
Here is Tiger, who meowed all throughout this episode.
Thanks to Jonah Esser for writing and performing the Simple Handmade Everyday theme music.