In this episode, I chat about the holidays, handmade holiday projects, seasonal books, and lots of gift ideas for the quilter in your life (that may be you!)
(Disclosure: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy from them, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I know and love.)
Thanks to our newest sponsor Silk and Sonder!
Silk and Sonder is a monthly journal subscription that is inspired by positive psychology, bullet journal techniques, and proven self-help layout and includes guided prompts, wellness trackers, and dated calendar spreads for easy introspection, creativity, and focus.
Learn more here and use the code SHE15 for 15% off!
- Shadow and Light: A Journey into Advent by Tsh Osenreider
- The Poetry of Advent: An Advent Companion to Mary Oliver’s “Devotions”
- Jacquie Lawson London Advent Calendar
- Advent countdown candle and holder
- Kane and Abel by Jeffrey Archer (check Chirp for the audiobook)
- Winter Solstice by Rosemunde Pilcher
- Free-Motion Combinations: Unlimited Quilting Designs by Christina Cameli
- Tea Shop Cozy Mysteries Books 1-6 (audio book on Chirp for just $.99!)
Movies and Shows
- Madam Secretary
- Madam Blanc Mysteries
- Garden Maker: Growing a Life of Beauty and Wonder with Flowers by Christie Purifoy
- Placemaker: Cultivating Places of Comfort, Beauty, and Peace by Christie Purifoy
- Floret Farm’s Discovering Dahlias: A Guide to Growing and Arranging Magnificent Blooms
- One Zentangle A Day: A 6-Week Course in Creative Drawing for Relaxation, Inspiration, and Fun (One A Day)
- Luxury Bathtub Tray
- Spa Bath Pillow
Join the Simple Handmade Everyday Facebook group.
Check out my Amazon page for all my recommendations.
The Simple Handmade Everyday theme song was written and performed by Jonah Esser. Thanks Jonah!